Financial well-being and luck are one of the main ingredients for a carefree life. Many people use various charms to enrich and attract fortune. Consider what the Imperial amulet is, where it came from, how to use it correctly.
The history of the appearance of a money talisman in the form of a coin
The imperial amulet dates back to the distant 1689. The ruling king was afraid of betrayal by his sister, so he often prayed in the monastery. One of his servants was imbued with the problem, decided to make a talisman for him. It was a coin for which he prayed all night.
According to historical records, the ill-wishers were defeated, and the sister was placed under strict surveillance in one of the convents.
Each member of the famous dynasty also had his own amulet medallion, which was later named the Imperial one. Such amulets were made for them by priests. However, with the change of power, all the servants of the monastery were forced to flee, so the secret of making the amulet was lost.
Fact!To date, the prayer that charged the amulet for success has been restored. Not only the descendants of the dynasty can buy the Imperial amulet, but also everyone.
The original Imperial amulet, charged with wealth and luck, is a regular coin. It depicts various:
There may be a hole in the center that allows the necklace to be worn, although it is often carried in your pocket.
The Imperial Amulet is crafted from old coinage. The diameter is standard, like a regular coin.
The color of the coin amulet is irrelevant. The metal depends on the well-being of the owner. Magical properties are due to protective prayer, the material does not really matter.
What magical properties does the Imperial amulet possess?
Filled with the energy of prayer, the Imperial Amulet has the following magical properties:
- increases the owner's income;
- promotes a rapid rise in the career ladder or helps in finding a profitable job;
- helps to win the lottery;
- debtors are fully settled;
- there is a possibility of unexpected income: inheritance, expensive gifts;
- develops business;
- protects from ruin and poverty.
How do they do it?
It is necessary to approach the purchase of a charm responsibly. Here are some helpful tips:
- the imperial coin should be antique, better than the time of the reign of the king, but other copies are also suitable;
- before buying, you should read reviews about the organization that sells such a charm;
- if possible, it is better to find out information about the origin of the relic;
- modern coins can also be used, but they have much less magical power.
Important to know!The older the coin, the more powerful the talisman is.
You can also make the Imperial Amulet with your own hands. Only for this you need to gain strength and patience:
- Find any old coin, better from the time of the king's rule.
- It's better to make an amulet for wealth and good luck on Sunday morning.
- Create positive energy: light candles, play calm music.
- Find a suitable container for storing the talisman.
- Wrap a red ribbon crosswise around the coin twice.
- In the full moon, put a charm on a piece of red cloth so that the moonlight falls on it.
How to properly charge a royal coin?
- An experienced magician or monk should charge the amulet first. He says a prayer over the coin, voicing the name of the owner.
- After that, the amulet should be placed under the pillow overnight. In the morning you can already use it.
However, over time, the Imperial Amulet may lose its magical properties. Then it needs to be cleared of negative energy and recharged. Procedure:
- put in salt or rinse under running water - this will help rid the coin of the negative;
- amulet activation - light a candle on an improvised altar;
- hold a coin over the fire while pronouncing sacred words, the main thing is to focus on the positive, to be in a good mood;
- after the ceremony, let the candle burn out;
- put the amulet under the pillow, in the morning you can use it.
How to apply correctly?
In order for the Imperial amulet to work in full force, you must adhere to the following rules:
- do not show the coin to strangers, do not even talk about it;
- if the owner wears an amulet around his neck, it must be hidden under clothing;
- do not allow strangers to even accidentally touch the coin;
- you can inherit the talisman, but first it must be cleared of its own energy;
- should regularly talk to the amulet, thank him for his help.
The Imperial Amulet is a good helper for bringing financial prosperity and good luck into life. However, one should not forget that the charmed coin is not a magic wand. She will help only hardworking and purposeful people, she will assist in all endeavors.